Due to popular demand I have once again decided to offer my famous improv class.
Course: Improv Level Yes!
Prerequesites: Improv Level Zip, Improv Level Zap, Improv Level Zop (or equivalent)
Class Size: Limited to 27
Price: 300 Euros (Paypal accepted, but please add 27% to cover fees and snacks)
Instructor: Jeremiah Murphy, B.A. and 30 years old
Do you like to make people laugh? This seven and a half week class will examine the art of improv through my own perspective. Using games that involve clapping, taking off one’s shoes, slapping the floor with open palms, kindergartenesque hip-hoppery, and finger snaps, we as a class will gain confidence and comedic skill. Please dress in jeans and twice worn undershirts. Be prepared to move around under fluorescent lighting.
After this class you will be able to:
- Improvise a scene
- Form a backline
- Sweep edit
- Cook duck
- Play theatre games with less embarrassment than before
- Drive Class D Vehicles on Interstate 30
- Pay for more classes
- Eat Dairy
- Hang out at The Triple Crown
- Complain about how I talk too much in between exercises
- Expound the virtues of art
The class will culminate in a 16 minute show at my apartment for my cat.
About your instructor: JEREMIAH MURPHY traveled to Chicago once in 1999.
- Please prepare an audition monologue that describes something that happened to you or your roommate using irony and sarcasm.
- Pay the course fee.
- Join us!
- Pay for another 7 exciting levels.